Prepositions - Test - Soal Latihan Prepositions Bahasa Inggris

Prepositions - Test


Berikut ini adalah soal latihan Prepositions. Jika kalian ingin belajar lebih banyak tentang prepositions, silakan menuju laman materi berikut Materi Prepositions

1. Alice : Hi Adam! Do you know where my mother is?
Adam : She’s ……. the theatre.
  • A . Under
  • B . At
  • C . In
  • D . On
2. Alice : I had five pounds ...... my pocket.
Adam : Poor you. Then, should I treat you for this time?
  • A . In
  • B . At
  • C . On
  • D . Below
3. Alice : Where did you go? I couldn’t find you. 
Adam : I’m sorry. I went home to put my pictures ...... the wall.
  • A . Above
  • B . On
  • C . In
  • D . At
4. Alice : The pipe was three metres ...... the ground.
Adam : What? Are you serious?
  • A . Above
  • B . Over
  • C . Below
  • D . Under
5. Alice : I saw a stranger ...... the trees there. 
Adam : So did I. He seemed about doing something suspicious.
  • A . Among
  • B . Between
  • C . In front of
  • D . Behind
6. Alice : When will the meeting be held, Adam?
Adam : Oh, the meeting will be held soon. It is …… Monday.
  • A . In
  • B . At
  • C . On
  • D . To
7. Alice : What are you doing ...... Christmas?
Adam : Of course spending time with all members of my family. How about you?
  • A . On
  • B . In
  • C . To
  • D . At
8. Alice : Why are you here? Shouldn’t you work at the office? 
Adam : Well, nobody works ...... the festival, right?
  • A . Till
  • B . By
  • C . From
  • D . During
9. Alice : What happened to you? You look so pale. 
Adam : I miss the train. I come here …… bike and now, I’m really exhausted.
  • A . By
  • B . With
  • C . As
  • D . About
10. Alice : I’m afraid you must ……. the meal. I do not bring my wallet.
Adam : Hmm, okay. No problem.
  • A . Turn out
  • B . Look at
  • C . Sit down
  • D . Pay for


kunci jawaban :
B
A
B
C
A
C
D
D
A
D

Semoga bermanfaat

"Education is not preparation for life, education is life itself"


No comments:

Post a Comment