Adjective - Test - Soal Latihan Adjective Bahasa Inggris

Soal latihan adjective

  1. We were all horrifying / horrified when we heard about the disaster.
  2. It is sometimes embarrassing / embarrassed when you have to ask people for money.
  3. Are you interesting / interested in playing football?
  4. In enjoyed the football match. It was quite exciting / excited.
  5. It was a really terrifying / terrified Afterwards everybody was very shocking / shocked.
  6. I had never expected to be offered the job. I was really amazing / amazed when I was offered it.
  7. The kitchen had not been cleaned for ages. It was really disgusting / disgusted.
  8. Do you easily get embarrassing / embarrassed?
  9. Did you meet anyone interesting / interested at the party?
  10. Everyone was surprising / surprised that he passed the examination.

kunci jawaban

  1. Horrified
  2. Embarassing
  3. Interested
  4. Exciting
  5. Terrifying, shocked
  6. Amazed
  7. Disgusting
  8. Embarrassed
  9. Interesting
  10. Surprised
  1. I seldomly visit art galleries. I am not very in………………………… in art.
  2. We went for a very long walk. It was very ti………………………….. .
  3. Why do you always look so b…………………….. ? Is your life really so b……………………. ?
  4. He is one of the most b…………………… people I have ever met. He never stops talking and never says anything in………………………….. .
  5. I was as………………………. when I heard they were getting divorced. They had always seemed so happy together.
  6. I am starting a new job next week. I am quite ex………………. about it.

kunci jawaban

  1. I am not very interested in art.
  2. It was very tiring.
  3. Why do you always look so bored ? Is your life really so boring ?
  4. He is one of the most boring people I have ever met. He never stops talking and never says anything interesting .
  5. I was astonished when I heard they were getting divorced. They had always seemed so happy together.
  6. I am starting a new job next week. I am quite excited about it.


semoga bermanfaat 

No comments:

Post a Comment